Who we are, where we are & what we do...
Our scientists & what they are working on...
State-of-the-art technologies & services...
Students & Postdocs
Training programmes we offer junior researchers...
Seminars & Events
Conferences, meetings, workshops & more...
Current opportunities at IMB...
IMB prioritises the health and safety of all our employees and visitors.
You can read here about the precautions we are taking to minimise its impact and spread.
- Oct 2020 | Current Topics in Developmental Biology | KettingConcepts and functions of small RNA pathways in C. elegans
- Oct 2020 | Trends in Ecology & Evolution | Keller ValsecchiUnderstanding 'non-genetic' inheritance: insights from molecular-evolutionary crosstalk
- Oct 2020 | BMC Genomics | ButterProteotranscriptomics assisted gene annotation and spatial proteomics of Bombyx mori BmN4 cell line
- Oct 2020 | Communications Biology | WolfIM30 IDPs form a membrane-protective carpet upon super-complex disassembly
- Sep 2020 | Methods in Molecular Biology | BarauChromatin profiling in mouse embryonic germ cells by CUT&RUN
- Sep 2020 | FEBS Journal | UlrichExploring the SSBreakome: genome-wide mapping of DNA single-strand breaks by next-generation…
- Sep 2020 | STAR Protocols | UlrichPreparation and analysis of GLOE-Seq libraries for genome-wide mapping of DNA replication patterns,…
- Sep 2020 | Nucleic Acids Research | ButterGenome maintenance functions of a putative Trypanosoma brucei translesion DNA polymerase include…
- Jul 2020 | eLife | LemkeMolecular determinants of large cargo transport into the nucleus
- Jul 2020 | DNA Repair | LukeCheckpoint adaptation in recombination-deficient cells drives aneuploidy and resistance to genotoxic…
- Jul 2020 | RNA | KönigValidation strategies for antibodies targeting modified ribonucleotides
- Jun 2020 | Nucleic Acids Research | ButterMisactivation of multiple starvation responses in yeast by loss of tRNA modifications
- Jun 2020 | PLOS Biology | ButterCell-based and multi-omics profiling reveals dynamic metabolic repurposing of mitochondria to drive…
- Jun 2020 | Nature Communications | ButterThe RNA fold interactome of evolutionary conserved RNA structures in S. cerevisiae
- 04 Nov 2020
- 05 Nov 2020
- 10 Nov 2020