The 2020/2021 IPPro Call is open! Registration deadline is on 28 January 2021 at 12 (noon) CET. Application deadline is on 4 February 2021 at 12 (noon) CET.
Register online to provide us with your contact details and the details of at least two referees.
Please register here.
Once you have completed the registration form, your nominated referees will receive a personalised link to the standard reference form and upload page. You will be notified by email when a reference letter is submitted.
We will not consider applications until we have received 2 reference letters. Therefore, please ensure that you contact your referees in time.
Information required for registration:
- Personal data, including your affiliation and contact details
- Contact details of your referees
Once you have registered, you will immediately receive a link to your personalised online application form by e-mail. If you do not receive it, please check your spam folder. Together with the link, you will receive a brief guideline on how to apply.
The application form will ask you to provide the information and documents listed below. As the form cannot be saved, we strongly advise you to prepare the necessary information before you begin. Texts can then be pasted into the form as required. The application must be completed in English.
Information required for application (click here to download an example):
- Details of your degrees (MSc, PhD)
- Which groups you are interested in working with; up to 5 groups may be selected. Please note: not all groups offer projects in every call!
- A motivational statement describing your interest in the IPPro and your chosen groups as well as your scientific goals (maximum of 500 words)
You will be asked to upload the following documents in PDF format:
- A single file (max size 4 MB) containing:
- Curriculum vitae, including information on your education, previous research experience, awards, honours, and a list of publications (PubMed format) and conference contributions
- Degrees of your university and doctoral studies as far as completed (including certificates of qualification and transcripts of records)
- English language test certificate (not mandatory, only if available)
- Your research proposal (max of 2 pages, optional)
For this application, we do not require authorised translations of your degrees. If you encounter any technical problems, please contact the IPPro Coordinator (e-mail).
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for online interviews. As soon as the dates will be decided, they will be communicated. The interviews will include presentations by the applicants as well as in-depth interviews in the group(s) you would like to work with. Shortlisted applicants will also have the opportunity to visit the labs at a later stage and meet the groups they have applied to.