The organisers of the 2022 IMB Conference invite submission of abstracts on the theme of “Epigenetics of Ageing: Responses to Adversity across Scales”.
The scientific organisers of the conference will use the submitted abstracts as the basis of their decisions to invite participants to present posters and short talks. The abstracts of all selected posters and talks will be included in a conference abstract book, which will be made available only to conference participants. Please note, however, that once you are registered for the conference and have paid the registration fee, you are guaranteed participation in the conference irrespective of whether your abstract is selected for a presentation.
As in previous years, there will be a competition for the best poster. The prize for the best poster will be awarded in the closing remarks.
If you are invited to present a poster, please note the measurements of our poster boards, which are 150 cm high x 120 cm wide. The usual poster size therefore is A0.
If you are invited to give a short talk, please keep your presentation within the time limit: 12 min. talk + 3 min. discussion.
Abstract submission deadline: 16 May 2022.
Abstracts should be submitted and presented in English, using UK English spelling.
Please download the abstract template here (Word document).
- Max 100 characters including spaces (approx. 15 words)
Author(s) and affiliations:
- Max 150 characters including spaces
- The presenting author should be underlined
- Please provide full names and affiliations of all authors, e.g.
Joe Bloggs1,*, Andy Smith1,*and William König1,2
1Institute of Molecular Biology, Mainz, Germany
2University of Cambridge, UK
*indicates equal contribution
- Max 2,000 characters including spaces (approx. 300 words)
- This should be a concise summary of the work you intend to present at the symposium
- Abstracts should not include any citations, references, figures or tables