Call for Abstracts
Abstract submission is now open.
The organisers of the 2019 IMB Conference invite submission of abstracts on the theme of “Chromosome Territories & Nuclear Architecture”.
The scientific organisers of the conference will use the submitted abstracts as the basis of their decisions to invite participants to present posters and short talks. The abstracts of all selected posters and talks will be included in a conference abstract book, which will be made available only to conference participants. Please note, however, that once you are registered for the conference and have paid the registration fee, you are guaranteed participation in the conference irrespective of whether your abstract is selected for a presentation.
As in previous years, there will be a competition for the best poster. The prize for the best poster will be awarded in the closing remarks.
- In order to submit an abstract, you have to create an account here.
- Abstract submission deadline: 31 August.
Abstracts should be submitted and presented in English, using UK English spelling.
Please download the abstract template here (Word document).
Max 100 characters including spaces (approx. 15 words)
Author(s) and affiliations:
- Max 150 characters including spacesPlease provide full names and affiliations of all authors, e.g.
Joe Bloggs1,*, Andy Smith1,*and William König1,2
1Institute of Molecular Biology, Mainz, Germany
2University of Cambridge, UK
*indicates equal contribution
- Max 2,000 characters including spaces (approx. 300 words)This should be a concise summary of the work you intend to present at the symposium
- Abstracts should not include any citations, references, figures or tables